On the 12 September in Doncaster Michael Stephenson will be giving a workshop entitled “How to Work Less and Achieve More…” for My Network for Women.
In this workshop he will be discussing how to apply process improvement techniques to help you get the important things done more efficiently and effectively. These simple techniques started in the 50s and have been used by Presidents to help govern, by Engineers to rebuild countries after the war, and by multinational companies to maintain profits. These techniques are just as effective whether you work alone or in a small team.
The workshop will cover:
- Personal mission statement- Clarify your goal and keep focused.
- 7 Wastes- Identify all the actions that do not contribute to your goal.
- Exercise- See the 7 wastes in action.
- Time management matrix- Identify the short- and long-term activities that help you reach your goal.
- 80-20 Rule- When time is tight which are the key activities that deliver success.
- Workplace organisation with 5S- Get your workstation organised. Be ready to start important activities immediately.
If you would like to attend, you can sign up through Eventbrite.
If you are interested in any bespoke or traditional process improvement training, then check out our Process Improvement webpage or give us a call.